Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happer Easter! Happy Spring!

Of course I'm late doing Palmer's 4 month post. Life is busy as usual but things are great! We are settling into a schedule of work, baby and life. (Although Kris might tell you that we need a date night soon!)

I photographed some of Palmer's Easter pictures the other day. Without any help I might add. They turned out pretty good and I hope to photograph some more today. I had hoped to do some yesterday but the weather here was seriously bad.



We had major storms and tornadoes in the area. Lives were lost, including 3 young children in Raleigh. We are incredibly blessed to be alive and those we love and not to have sustained any damages.

On to My Boy! He was 4 months old on the 6th. Amazing! I can't believe how time is flying. I try to cherish each and every day I have with him. He's eating cereal out of a spoon! We will start veggies next week. Unless we hear different from the doctor on Tuesday, we plan to start with veggies because it's said that it encourages better habits later in life. That way they don't start off with the sweetness of fruits.




He didn't like it at first but eventually warmed up to it.


He's eating 8oz of formula every 3-4 hours. Sometimes he goes longer because he's sleeping. He is sleeping thru the night more often. We have found that if he stays up past 9 he will sleep til about 6 in the morning. Although last night he slept in the bed with me. I'm guessing the weather yesterday probably effected him more than we realized at the time.

Yesterday morning I had to change his PJ's. I happen to find one that was clean and just threw it on him. Not realizing until later it was 9 months! OMGosh! It was a little big but fit length wise. I can't believe how fast he is growing. Time definitely flies when you're having fun.

Life is great! I joined the gym last week and hope to lose the rest of this baby fat soon! (And all the fat I had before Palmer!) I now have a wonderful reason to get and stay healthy versus an excuse to stay fat. Thinking ahead ... I want to be around for a long time to be with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment