Sunday, March 13, 2011

3 months and 1 week

Dearest Palmer,

What a big boy you are already! You are truely a gift from God and you amaze me everyday.




You are now eating 8oz about every 3.5 hours. Yesterday, all we had was regular soy formula and it hurt you so bad. I felt horrible being that your Daddy was home alone with you while I was photographing a birthday party. Needless to say, you will not have any more formula that isn't made for sensitive tummies. I'm so sorry son!

Starting about 2 weeks ago, you started sleeping from about 8:30pm to 4:30am. Mommy greatly appreciates your change in schedule. But with daylight savings time being last night, we'll see how this week goes. You don't like being off your schedule the slightest bit.

You are laughing now! It is the sweetest thing in the world. Last week, on your 3 monthday, I got a 2 minute video of you and your Daddy laughing. You wake up smiling! You constantly talk and interact with who ever is around. You are reaching and playing with the toy hanging in your rocking chair. Your favorite is the yellow Elephant with the rattle in the middle. Probably because it's the one to the right and we are pretty sure you're going to be right handed now. Even though about a month who you did everything with your left hand.



You're wearing size 2 diapers and 3-6 month clothes. You have some 3 month clothes that still fit but the shirts seem to be a little short for you and your belly. You have some of the cutest little outfits. Even though it's incredibly hard to find cute clothes for you without spending the house payment. ;)

Your Daddy and I are so in love with you and what you have become already. 3 months and 1 week ago I experienced the most awesomest thing in the world! I absolutely can NOT believe that my precious boy is 3 months old. Time is aboslutely flying by. You change a little bit every day. We took you shopping today and you slept the entire time. But when you woke up we sat in the parking lot and fed you your bottle. While we were sitting there, I could help but look at you and it took all I had to hold back the tears. You are truely the greatest gift I've ever been given and I thank God for picking me to be your mommy.

I love you my Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment