Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Almost 19 weeks and Everything's GREAT!

Yesterday was an exciting day for me and Kris! We had our "BIG" ultrasound. That's as big as it gets without finding out the gender. Our baby is healthy! From head to toe! Besides measuring 6 days ahead, everything was so normal my Dr. D said it was a boring appointment.

Me, Boring? yeah right. I quickly reminded him of the last 2 years and everything it took for us to get to that point. After a few minutes, Dr. D was whistling the tune, "If I only had a brain." That's not exactly what you want to hear your doctor singing while he's in the room. We all just laughed.

Afterwards, Kris played golf with my dad. I think it did them both some good to get away from "the women." My mom and I went to Olive Garden and enjoyed the salad then did a little shopping. I still think we're having a boy. Watch my intuition be wrong. (What else is new?) But I picked up some cute stuff. If we do end up with a boy, he's going to be the best dressed! Argile sweater vests, plaid pants, collared shirts. Oh yeah... that's where it's at! And if I'm wrong, our little girl will be the prettiest princess, EVER!

1 comment: