Monday, May 24, 2010

IVF Cancelled ... Baby Due In December

Just wanted to do a quick post to share our amazing news. While taking a month off to get ready for IVF and everything that goes with it, we ended up with a positive pregnancy test and 2 great looking ultrasounds!

What a blessing! So I guess I'll be changing the name of my blog to reflect this soon!

Also, a friend of mine has a great blog! Check out Mommy Wants Freebies! I've gotten a few of my freebies already. Can't wait for the rest to get here. Right now there's a Paci-Plushie giveaway. They are super cute! Here's the link http://mommywantsfreebies.blogspot.com/2010/05/loading.html

Hope to share the next 7 months or so with yall about our journey we never thought would happen. Baby's Due Date - December 10, 2010

4 comments:

  1. I wondered when you were going to post here! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news! Hoping the same happens for me as this is my last injectables cycle (first one I produced 17 follies = cancelled cycle). I would like to do a few Femara cycles (Clomid = no follies for me) before we do IVF. I would love to get a BFP while waiting like you did...;) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm such a slack blogger. I didn't see these comments until tonight. Thank you all for the congratulations.

    Even though we were "Trying" while waiting for IVF, this is a complete miracle. Erica, I totally believe things happen for a reason. I hope your reason happens soon!

    ReplyDelete